ABWA’s Reno Tahoe Express Network invites you to attend:
When: Thursday, 7/25/2019
What: Networking: 11:30 a.m. to Noon
Lunch and Program: Noon to 1 p.m.
Where: Reno-Sparks Convention Center 4590 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502
Advance payment required. Ticket sales end Wednesday, 7/23/2019 at 5 p.m. Use links above to pre-purchase your ticket.
Guest Names: When purchasing a ticket for a guest, please provide your guest’s name for check-in purposes.
Brief Business Meeting
Presenter: Pamela Zimmer
Topic: Amp Up Your Productivity by Amping Up Your Self-Care
In this session, you will learn…
- The difference between being busy and being productive.
- The 5 P’s of Productivity and how they are each directly tied to a solid practice of self-care.
- What self-care really means and why it’s essential so that you can be your best self. (Hint: I’m not going to tell you to just get a mani-pedi.)
- All the elements you need to create PEACE in your life (at the end of the day, when your head hits the pillow, isn’t that really what we all want?)
- How to self-care your way to success!
- …and more…
This is for you if…
- You’re SO busy, yet can’t ever seem to get anything done. (Busy-ness 1 : Productivity 0)
- You’re wondering how “SHE” gets it all done. (Does she ever sleep?)
- You’re too busy to do anything for yourself. (I mean, really, who has the time?)
- You’re ready to get to the next level of success in your life or business. (Stress and overwhelm won’t get you there!)
- You know you’re meant for more but not sure how to get there. (Any path will lead you where you don’t want to go.)
About Pamela Zimmer
6x bestselling author, international speaker and featured guest on countless radio shows, TV, podcasts, blogs and tele-summits, professional Architect turned Stay-at-Home Mom, and Founder of YOUR Permission Pinwheel™, thought-leader Pamela Zimmer — known as your “Self-Care Concierge” — teaches professionals how to take care of themselves on every level (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) so they can do what they were put on the planet to do.
With a leap of faith, Pamela quit her career of 13 years. What she didn’t anticipate was the 6-year struggle she would face battling severe Postpartum Depression. Out of her pain came her purpose, and the lesson about self-care. Today, Pamela mentors’ women and men with her groundbreaking, 5-step permission-based program, offering the structure, foundation and guidance they need to take care of themselves first. Self-care isn’t selfish, it’s essential.