ABWA’s Reno Tahoe Express Network invites you to attend:
When: Thursday, 8/22/2019
What: Networking: 11:30 a.m. to Noon
Lunch and Program: Noon to 1 p.m.
Where: Reno-Sparks Convention Center 4590 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502
Advance payment required. Ticket sales end Wednesday, 8/20/2019 at 5 p.m. Use links above to pre-purchase your ticket.
Guest Names: When purchasing a ticket for a guest, please provide your guest’s name for check-in purposes.
Brief Business Meeting
Presenter: Brenda Terry
Topic: 3 Million-Dollar Questions to Generate More Sales
You love your work and you’ve had some sales success — and there’s only so far the tools you have can take you.
When you’re in sales, whether you’re an entrepreneur or in a sales role, learning sales skills will help you become more efficient.
To have even more sales success we need to use very specific language to connect with your prospects and close more sales.
This specific language is derived from NLP, or Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Three specific qualifying questions to ask your prospects that will skyrocket your closing numbers
- What to listen for in your prospect’s response to uncover their specific motivation style
- The specific order to ask these questions for success
- How to turn your pitch into a solution to their problem and the words to use in your pitch so it becomes a no-brainer for your prospect
- How your language creates better rapport, more closed deals, more happy clients, more revenue, and more raving fans.
More about Brenda Terry:
Brenda helps her clients identify the patterns and behaviors that are keeping them from getting the results they want and works with them to eliminate whatever is standing in their way. She is a master NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) coach and trainer with over 25 years of business experience. People who work with her make the powerful, effective shifts they’re craving—faster than they ever thought possible. You can hear her speak as the host of the Mind Revolution Podcast, and see her website at BrendaTerryNLP.com.